Beauty Powder - Secret Formula Used For Years As A Skin Beautifier
Beauty Powder Pearl Powder, discovered by the Chinese thousands of years ago, has been found to have a beautifying effect on the face and skin.
These discoveries are widely used today by makeup artistes from foundation powder to gels and more.
Benefits Of Pearl Powder As A Beauty Powder
- Pearl powder prevents pigmentation by slowing down the development of melanin which controls the color pigments of the skin.
- Pearl powder keeps the skin clear and smooth, leaving it with a sheer, radiant glow.
- Pearl powder filters the sun's rays, and Chinese experts claim that pearls can correct the damage done to the skin by the sun.
- Pearl powder contains 20-22 amino acids, which are the building blocks of every living organism.
- Pearl powder contains a natural moisturizer, proteins which renew the skin cells, vitamin B complex and polysaccharides which strengthen the muscles and the metabolism.
- Pearl Powder can also be ingested as a source of calcium.
Pearls are believed to do wonders for the skin.
This beauty treatment, once discovered, was widely used by Chinese empresses over 4,000 years ago.
When they used pearl powder on their faces as a beauty powder, the effect was stunning.
The secret pearl powder formulawas passed down through generations.
The doctors who used it as a beauty powder in the emperor’s court to treat the women, preserved and passed on the secret formula.
Only in the pearl does a unique combination of natural substances and minerals exist which, when applied topically, keep the skin smooth, soft and supple.
Please feel free to enter your comments or questions in the form below.
Top: Beauty Powder/
Pearl Powder//Home // Become a Business Partner// Colon Cancers/Skin Cancer/ Breast cancer symptoms / Site map